An Essential First Step
PSI is committed to providing learning opportunities that will enable our customers to achieve the level of comfort and proficiency necessary for proper use and interpretation of the 16pf Questionnaire.
Our workshops address the educational needs of individuals who are new to 16pf Questionnaire and to the power of PSI’s technology and consulting services. PSI’s workshops provide a strong foundation in the proper use and interpretation of the 16pf Questionnaire supported by PSI services and qualifies individuals to use our most popular interpretive reports that can be used for selection, development, and coaching applications.
2-Day Certification Workshop for the 16pf® Questionnaire powered by PSI Technology
This workshop is designed for those who do not have experience with assessments and have no educational background which would qualify them to use PSI assessments.
This 2-day workshop consists of presentations, exercises, and group work, with opportunities to interpret reports for selection and development applications and to practice giving assessment feedback. Upon successful completion of the course (including an exam), you will be able to:
- Apply the legal and professional guidelines for using assessments in organizations
- Determine when it is appropriate to use assessments
- Accurately interpret and explain the 16pf Response Style indicators and the Primary and Global Factors
- Choose the appropriate 16pf report for different HR selection and development applications (including the 16pf Comprehensive Insights Report, 16pf Management Potential Report, and 16pf Competency Report)
- Deliver feedback on 16pf profiles in a sound and thorough manner
- Use 16pf personality information to prepare individual development recommendations
- Use an individual’s personality-based strengths and challenges to affect organizational change
1-Day PSI Assessment Technology Workshop featuring the 16pf® Questionnaire
This 1-day workshop is designed for those who have experience with assessments or have an educational background which would qualify to use PSI assessments.
Participants will learn to use the 16pf Questionnaire and how PSI’s testing platform and consulting services can maximize workforce assessment programs. This 1-day workshop consists of presentations, exercises, and group work, with opportunities to review reports for selection and development applications and to practice giving assessment feedback.
The first part of the course presents an overview of PSI and applications of the 16pf Questionnaire. The next part of the course includes a review of the 16pf factors and response style indices, and administration and scoring. The final part of the course presents giving feedback and a partner exercise, concluding with the Power of PSI.
Upon successful completion of the course (including an exam), you will be able to:
- Understand how PSI’s technology and consulting services, along with the 16pf Questionnaire, can enhance your workforce assessment programs
- Learn the various applicants of the 16pf Questionnaire
- Accurately interpret and explain the 16pf factors
- Understand administration and scoring for 16pf selection and development reports and applications
- Deliver feedback on a 16pf profile in a sound and thorough manner
2-Day Certification Workshop for the 16pf® Questionnaire powered by PSI Technology: There are no prerequisites for this course
1-Day PSI Assessment Technology Workshop featuring the 16pf® Questionnaire: Participants must have prior assessment experience and/or an educational background which would qualify to use PSI assessments
PSI is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP SM or SHRM-SCP SM. The 2-day program is valid for 12 PDCs and the 1-day program is valid for 6 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
PSI is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. PSI maintains responsibility for this program and its content. The 1-day program is 6 hours of instructional time.
We are also an approved sponsor of continuing education by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI).