For individuals about to enter a teamwork environment, or currently working within a team, the 16pf Teamwork Development Report (TDR) describes implications of personality on behavior in teamwork settings and can be used for development of individuals and/or teams.
The TDR consists of two sections:
Sharable Test-Taker Section
A narrative interpretation of the respondent’s personality information as it relates to teamwork. The text is organized around the Global Factor scales, with statements describing the person’s distinctive scores on the primary personality factor scales that make up each Global Factor scale. This section also includes ideas for development based upon the individual’s personality profile.
- Team Summary Information – when an entire team is assessed, this section provides a group-level summary of the team’s 16pf information.
- Individual Information – score profiles on each test taker, as outlined below.
- Response Style Indices – Impression Management, Infrequency, and Acquiescence
- 16pf Profile
- Global Factor Scales – Extraversion, Anxiety, Tough-Mindedness, Independence, and Self-Control
- Primary Factor Scales – Warmth, Reasoning, Emotional Stability, Dominance, Liveliness, Rule-Consciousness, Social Boldness, Sensitivity, Vigilance, Abstractedness, Privateness, Apprehension, Openness to Change, Self-Reliance, Perfectionism, and Tension
- Composite Scores for Adjustment, Leadership, and Creativity
- Projected Scores for Holland Occupational Interest Themes: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional
- Item Responses and Raw Scores
Call us on to 877-449-8378 to purchase this report.