In addition to Response Style Indices which assess whether the test taker has responded in a socially desirable, random, critical, extreme, or acquiescent manner, this new report includes helpful information for everyone in the assessment process – the 16pf-qualified Professional, the Manager / Supervisor, and the Client / Test Taker.
For the Professional
Concise personality assessment results to:
- Facilitate selection and placement decisions
- Inform development and career counseling programs.
For Managers who have a voice in the selection/placement process
Narrative feedback, written in layman’s language, about the direct report’s personality and how it might impact on-the-job performance in the key areas of:
- Relating to Others
- Influence and Collaboration
- Thinking Style
- Structure and Flexibility
- Management of Pressure
Plus, for the Client/Test Taker
A 2-page section that the professional can use to help the individual fully understand the assessment results, which includes:
- Detailed, easy-to-understand descriptions of the 5 Global Factors (listed above)
- Narrative explanations of Low, Mid, and High scores for the Primary Factors that contribute to each of the 5 Global Factors.
Call us on to 877-449-8378 to purchase this report.